Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Monday 1 June 2020

The Time I have Spent Away

 Hello Everyone! :)

I know it has been a long time. I have been keeping myself busy but at the same time, I haven't been able to do much.

To learn more read my latest post here:

Quietly in the Background

In regards to my writing, I have been writing, but not in the way that I want to share that writing. It's a story that I tend to write when I feel like I need an outlet. I'm not talking about a journal or a personal story that I wrote about myself etc. It's a story but it's one that won't be published anywhere because of the elements involved and also my religious beliefs that wouldn't agree with publishing it either. I find it easy to let it all out in that way so that I don't have to feel like I'm holding back in my actual writing projects that I do intend to publish.

Honestly, the book that I recently completed has been going through a lot of editing work and I'm still planning on publishing it. So hopefully that would happen sometime in the future. At the moment, I haven't fully come to a point where I'm happy with it yet. So I'm planning on completing the editing process when I can.

I think I would leave it as this for today and try to get my life back in order (click the link above to check out my personal life update) and hopefully I could be at a good writing space.

Take care and think positive,

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment