Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Sunday 4 August 2019

My Writing Update 4/08/2019

Hey Everyone! :)

I know it's been a long time and I haven't been posting much but rest assured I haven't forgotten and I've been busy which you can find out more about over on my personal blog here: https://taranabegum.wordpress.com/2019/08/04/update---4-08-19/


So as for my writing adventures, I have been doing a lot of things for it. First of all let me just say that I have been writing for awhile and making to sure to push through those times when I don't feel like writing. If you're confused as to what I mean by when I'm writing, I'm actually talking about my next book that I'm working on. I have already made a lot of progress with it and I'm hoping to write or even complete the draft by my birthday (20th Aug in case you didn't know) it's a bit of a stretch but I feel like I can do it and if not then I would at least have a lot of writing done (hopefully).

I've finally joined NaNoWritMo and Camp NaNoWriMo and although I've just joined I feel like I'm able to make a lot of progress and really pumped for it. Many of the events are out of season or I've just missed it but I'm still prepared to do writing and it's a sort of motivation.

I have also been running my own creative writing workshops at the community centre I volunteer in. I wanted to encourage others to write as well and to help them realise that you don't need to have a high skill level in order to write because that is not the case. I feel like it's going well, I'm in the middle of trying increase the members as I feel a lot of people would like to come to it but think that you need to be in an advanced level when you don't have to. I'm hoping to bring more people into the world of creative writing as it's something that I'm passionate with and I feel like everyone has a story to tell, whether it be about themselves or fictional, everyone has something to say.

Anyways, I am hoping to work more on my writing this month, last month I felt like I wrote a lot as in the past couple of months before July, I had writer's block and I lack of motivation as well. I feel like it's going to be another adventurous month!

Anyways, that's all for my writing endeavours, if you would like to know more about other happening in my life please read the following post over on my personal blog: https://taranabegum.wordpress.com/2019/08/04/update---4-08-19/

Hopefully, I will be able to keep this updated regularly,

Take care and think positive,

Tarana A beaming star shining ith positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment