Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Monday 28 April 2014

The Lost Truth - Chapter 8: The link with the Griffin

"You have the honour of naming me because you're The Griffiness," said the griffin while purring and snuggling on Anna's lap. Anna looked at the griffin, its golden like fur was really bright and contrasting and looked inimitable and emitted a superlative creature. Anna thought long and hard for a good name, she noticed that the griffin was a male too. In her instinct she can just tell its gender. Then her face lit up,
"I got it!" She said with excitement and the griffin jumped off from her lap to join in the excitement, "your name from now on will be Gild." The griffin looked up at Anna and its eyes swirled in a sort of whirlpool from its bright blue to a lime green and back to its blue eyes. Anna felt a little scared from what she saw but was more intrigued. "What's going on?" She asked feeling a little hesitant.
"Gild...I like that name," Gild smiled up at Anna, "what does it mean?"
"It means covered in gold, just like your fur is," Anna said with a smile.
"It's a great name," Gild said raising its chest up high to show its golden fur all over his body.

"Erm...Gild, what was that thing happening to your eyes before?" Anna asked feeling curious.
"Oh that was just me accepting my new name. The more time we spend I'll be going through many changes and obtain new abilities and most of all grow a connection and bond with my owner." Anna took in everything Gild said and made a look as though she was trying to understand. Gild laughed and said, "you don't have to worry you will understand slowly. Also just so you know Anna, you and me have just made a link as owner and familiar. My eyes swirled and combined together two colours which represented you and me." Gild explained. Anna nodded in understanding.
"Ok I understand, well we should get out of this storage place and head on over to my place that way you could explain it to me more better." But how to get out without being noticed would be the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment