Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Monday 31 March 2014

Quick Update

Hey everyone! :)

Just wanted to make a quick announcement. As you know I am working on 3 different stories (2 collabs and 1 of my own) well I have a few things I need to mention about each one:

The Lost Truth: (Collab)

~ Ok so my collab work with this story is going really well! :) I'm enjoying it and having a lot of creative ideas from it too! :D I like how the story is leading so far and I hope you all enjoy it too ^^

~ The announcement for this is the there will be a weekly release of this chapter :) As I feel that it will be too much preassure for both of us. I personally wish that I could do more but I think this is more reasonable and also given my health and other situation I think this would be the best thing at the moment.


Typical Virtual World: (Collab)

~ This is the one that I'm working on with my friend, Leah. I love this one a lot too!! >.< I'm having so much fun with this and I know Leah is enjoying it as well ;) It's really a good story and I think it will bring out different perspectives for people ;)

~ This one has two things that I need to mention the first thing is that I need to work on this chapter as a weekly release as well, again given the situation and things :) and I know I haven't released anything yet but that's because I've been SUPER busy but I will definitely get around to it so don't you worry your pretty lil head ;)

~ The second thing I wanted to announce was that I am actually going to be working on TVW on my own but not completely. Now let me break it down for ya, what I mean is that my friend Leah is currently quite busy so I we decided for me to work on the chapters and I would get her approval or them and the release them ;) again we both decided this. Also Leah would be working on the artistic side of it and of course I'm participating in that too! :D (FYI if you haven't already guessed or know but I LOVE creative stuff). I'm really excited about that too! :D I can't wait to work on it!!

Two of a Kind:

~ Ok just so you know this story is all me on my own ;) and I really love writing this one! I have so many ideas floating around in my head for this and now it's finally in a chapter where I can slowly bring it all out :)

~ The announcement I have with this is that I've decided to try and publish 1 chapter a month! Now that's really hard for me to do right now but I will one way or another publish it hopefully! My intention is to make it more active and to take it to the end with this (even though at first this was going to be a short story it's actually turning out to be quite long and I'm liking it a lot). I think this would help me to work on a release for this one more regualry too! So hopefully I can start that from next month onwards!! :D

Now that's the end of the announcements hope you all liked it and are as excited as I am! Stay tuned for more stories to come and enjoy reading them and also think positive always! Take care Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment