Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Friday 14 March 2014

UPDATED: 15/3/14 Looking to start another collab writing! :D

Hey everyone!! :D

UPDATE: Just found two people who will be interested in the collab work so I'm actually happy and I'm excited about the work!! I alrady thought of some ideas and so far I'm looking forward to it!! :) I shall be posting a new collab story really soon so stay tuned!! :D This would be posted on my blog and the Pocket Writer (PW) app :) EXCITED!! :D

Well if you follow me on my pocket writers blog you'll know that I'm actually looking to start another collab writing. Because I'm really interested in this and I want to give this another go with someone else too! :D I mean my friend is great! :O I LOVE working with her so it's not like we're not this is just something I want to do.

here's the link to the details on my pocket writers app:

click me

also you can comment below too and I'll choose someone to see if I feel we'll be compatible! :D Thanks for your time take care Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment