Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Thursday 26 July 2018

Announcement & Update

Hey Everyone!

It's been such a long time since I've been able to update you all! I have been very busy and unwell, which is why the content of writing has been very slow. This is not to say that I have not been doing anything completely.



 Announcement!

Long story short I attended this creative writing class and at the end of it, the teacher gave us a sheet which contained a list of writing competitions. I have never entered in a writing competition and I've never won a competition in my life. So I looked through the list and noted one that was the most suitable to do and submitted my first ever entry in a creative writing competition, which I must say personally I could've done better on the work.

The announcement for the winners was to be on April 23rd 2018, I didn't win. So I thought to myself, it was fine because honestly saying, I really entered it for the experience and not for winning because, like I said before, I don't win these type of competition. A month later, however, they got back to me saying they wanted to use my work! I was extremely happy and excited that I agreed. Now, I can honestly say that I, for the first time in my life, have finished my first ever book and it will be published too!

Now, I don't want to give any details right now about it because it's still in the process of being edited, but just so you know, this book was actually an anthology of various other authors and their story and I get to be a part of it!

I'm so happy and excited that I was able to do this and that I was able to experience so much from it that I still can't believe that I have finished a book and soon to be a published author! I'm so happy and ecstatic!

Do stay tuned for an update on this as I will be announcing details about this over time!

Please note: A fully detailed version of my creative writing endeavours will be posted in my next post so please follow this blog to keep yourself updated.
Here is my creative writing experience with my health:  Personal Experiences While doing Creative Writing
Here is also a link to my main blog where I talk about my life, what's been going on and what I have coming up and also about my health: Main Blog
Be sure to follow me there too if you want to know what I get upto!

Update:

I am still working on my Two of a Kind story but slowly though because of my health it has been so difficult. Other stories that I am working on are currently on hiatus and hopefully will begin again in the future.

Any other creative writing works - like poems and short stories - I may do every now and then but again it is solely dependent on my health and how things go.

I will be writing reviews on books that I have read as I haven't done this yet and there are many books that I have read which I would like to share my opinions with you all.

If you are curious to know what I have been up to then please follow me on my Twitter or Instagram: @TaranaBStar, I will also be updating my main blog soon so do check out the blog to stay updated.

Take care everyone!
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment