Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Exciting Update!

Hey Everyone! :D

I know it's been a while since I've written anything, but I actually bring you some good news! :D

I am currently in works of working with another co-writer and together we are working on a story. Of course I would be sharing more details when near the time. At the moment we are both just passing ideas and trying to find out exactly what we want in the story, we would then go with the flow of the story.


I'm really excited about this! I can't wait to share it all with you too!! Don't worry about the other co-writing story, I am currently trying to get in contact with the other co-writers to see if they would be still interested in continuing. If they decide not to then I would either continue the story on my own. Or find another co-writer to work with.

As for my Two of a Kind novel, I am still working on it, and progress has been made, I will be making sure that there is a lot of content to publish before posting anything at all.

I hope that this year is a good year to you all! I know this year will be a productive one for me, or so I would make it like that.

Anyway take care everyone and think positive,

Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment