Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Update ~ Tuesday 30th September 2014

Hey Everyone,

I just want to give you all a quick update on what is happening with this blog. At the moment I can't give you much because I am quite busy and also still ill. Here is a recent update on what would be happening with the current stories:




Two of a Kind:

This story is still an ongoing process but I am putting it on hold for now. I am currently still writing chapter 8 and surprisingly it has become quite long. This story is a more go with the flow type of story with of course the main aspect down. However I am going to start planning it out soon and make it more easier to work on the story with some plans on each chapter outline. At the moment I can not say how long it will take for me to comeplete this story but I do wish to complete it as soon as possible. This is because I started this story when I was 18 and it's been 6 years since then and I'm not adding much effort to it until recently. So I will be completing this book hopefully by the end of this year.

As soon as I have enough chapters to distribute I shall do so straight away and you will know because I will post here before anywhere else.


Typical Virtual World:

This collab series I have recently just started it up. However I won't be publishing any chapters until I have enough to produce and have also verified it with my collaber. I am still writing the story and my collaber will be contributing by telling me if there is anything to take out or to add before I publish the story.

The Lost Truth:

Again this is my other collab work, I have to put this one on hold as well because I want to again produce enough chapters with my collaber so that we have a flow of chapters to distribute.

Currently, I am working on the writing of each the works so I apologise for the delay of not posting any story chapters. However, I will still be publishing my poems on here so that this blog has something for you all to read.

If you would like me to write a review on a book or recommend any book for me to read please let me know by sending me a message filling out the contact form.

Thank you all for your patience.

Take care

Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment