Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Saturday 26 October 2013

Writer's block finally over!! :D

Hey everyone! :D

So I thought to myself that it's been a long time since I updated my story but I realised its because I had writer's block and of course feeling ill. But now I'm I am totally motivated and I can honestly say  writer's block is finally over!! :D I can just feel my story progressing! Since its the half term I think my main focus would be on writing because I don't want to sit around and not do anything at all! So I will definitely work on my story! :D I hope it becomes a great success though because I really am looking forward to the progress and the build of the characters too. So yeah I just thought I would update you all on this! So look forward to the end of the half term!

Take care and stay safe <3

Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment